7. She Makes Me Wanna Die - Tricky (Stereo MC's Remix)

This was, without question, the most difficult of the tracks on this mix to hunt down.  It appears in the film The Replacement Killers, as sort of the intro music for Miro Sorvino and, well, her bra.  She is to die for, so it's an understandable usage, but the track was freakin' wicked difficult to find at the time.  I must have downloaded a half a dozen versions of this tune, and none of them were the right one.  This is also one of those songs that gets used in the film but inexplicably does not appear on the soundtrack.  We HATE that (by we, I mean me.)  Anyway, something like 4 years after the movie came out I found this on the B-side of an Import single version of some other song that I bought off of Amazon from some used record store in Kazakhstan, I think. I listened to it non-stop for a week, I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment